Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wow- December already!




Halloween= Witches and Bumble Bees
And Mulan.....



Sister's working together to make a scarecrow









Yeah we are through security- ready for San Antonio!



Where IS tha plane?


Before the big trip (to the airport not San Antonio-darn weather)



Kitchen helpers


Meina's first reaction to snow




Wow- time does fly when you are having fun. The last month has been filled with lots of activities. I am not doing a great job of posting to this website as I need to be, but I have been taking pictures, so I will give you a snapshot veiw of our lives for the past little while.

As I keep saying- Life is good.



I do not LIKE snow ! Brrrrrrrrr



Sister time



My baby has blessed our family for five years now!


Waiting for our turn to talk during the National Adoption Day celebration


Re-finalization of Meina's adoption

No comments:

Post a Comment