Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Pictures

We are having a great time so far this summer. Other than our scheduled activities like swimming and camp activities, we are spending alot of time outside. Most of it is during the heat of the day since we have been having TERRIBLE thunderstorms in the evening. So far we have lucked out and not had any major property damage from the hail. Some of our friends have not been so lucky :-(
We are not planning anything to exciting for the holiday weekend. I am on call during the nights (yes-even though I am still on FMLA until August) so we will just have a BBQ and watch some fireworks. We have a friend who lives in an area that has a parade and community BBQ so we are planning that for Sunday. We are also planning some type of weekend trip in July- just have not decided when and where. I know- this is soooo NOT like me! I love to plan but it is Mike's schedule we need to work around so we should know soon.

Here is wishing everyone a great 4th of July. We will so enjoy it and celebrate it as the first for Meina as a US Citizen. God Bless you and God Bless America!


She cannot quite reach the ground, but loves to be pushed on this old tricycle I picked up 5 years ago at a garage sale when Ramzie wasn't even here!
She is getting closer to not needing the training wheels



We had the first 90+ degree day this week so we had to pull the plastic wading pool off of the garage wall shelf. It was too hot to drive into town for one of the park pools or I was too lazy.....





She really is having fun I promise- she just won't let me catch it on the camera.


This ball is for what?

My sweet girl is getting so big!

They can have fun anywhere!


Ramzie's newest obsession- Bouncy Balls

Sisters hanging in our "pool"

Hey Mom- I want that!

I will come get it myself then!



Yes Mom- I KNOW I should not be getting into this cupboard!






Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment