Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Day of Preschool!


How can this be? She is growing so quick....


She had a great year and had wonderful teachers. At her parent teacher review they told me she tested where she will need to be at the end of kindergarten. She is reading easy sentences and can count by 1 to 150+, by 5's she can go to 100 and by 10's to 500!


But most important, she is a kind and sweet girl- we knew all of this already :-)


We are so proud of her.




Later today we are headed to Kindergarten Round-up. I still cannot decide which of two schools to go with. I hope today helps me out with that decision!




Joanie








1 comment:

  1. I can't believe today was her last day! I'm so impressed with her counting and reading skills. That niece of mine is the total package!

    ReplyDelete