Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We are READY!

We leave at 6am in the morning. I am giddy with excitement about going to get Meina, but the last few days have been so hard. I am really dreading kissing my Ramzie goodbye.....

Today she graduates from Preschool. I was telling her in the car that it seems like yesterday we were all packed and ready to go get her. I have a feeling I am going to be a blubbering mess at her graduation tonight. And don't even TALK to me about her first day of kindergarten!

Okay so that is it...... Talk to you from China!

Remember all updates will be on the travel website in the right hand side of the blog labeled journey to Meina. Just click on the link.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your family! Can't wait to follow your journey and to see Meina finally in your arms!!

    Best wishes,
    Kelley and family

    ReplyDelete