Monday, May 31, 2010

Layed back holiday weekend



First juice bar- it was a sticky hit!



The dirt did not taste as good as it looked Mom.


My little helper.


My other little helper




What is this stuff?





I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS PICTURE WILL NOT DELETE!












We had a wonderful weekend= just the four of us. We made a trip to Costco on Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. We really got behind going to China when we did and then it rained the whole week last week. You can just imagone how long the grass was and the weeds.... I filled the whole garbage can. The girls played while I was working.



Ramzie and I went and picked out flowers for the pots and tomato plants for the garden today and we planted them this afternoon. As you can see Meina wanted to help also but ended up trying to eat the dirt so we put her in the wagon with a Popsicle to occupy her.

The girls are doing great and we are amazed at how natural it feels to have two.

This week we need to finish getting the garden in and then we are going to work on some additional flower beds. Mike keeps coming up with ways to decrease the mowing time, Lol.

We are still waiting results of Meina's blood work and her chest x-ray- should know by weds. I guess.

Take care,

Joanie










No comments:

Post a Comment