Friday, April 23, 2010

Mike is on his way HOME!!!!

Ramzie and I are so excited we can hardly stand it. He doesn't get in until late tonight but he will be here TODAY! It has been a struggle, but thanks to support of all of our friends and family we have made it.

I have to admit I am a bit scattered today. Ramzie had an appointment for her school shots and I totally had the wrong time. The bad thing is I was going to get Meina's prescriptions (the just in case while we travel meds) while I was there. Luckily I have a wonderful pediatrician and she is going to just send them to the pharmacy for me. She already reviewed the file, so other than showing her updated pictures- there wasn't much to the appointment. By the way, Miss Ramzie was fine with missing the shots today. Lol!

Next up- getting the playroom ready and packing for China. We are still waiting on all of the in China details from our agency, but should have those by Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment