Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meina's stuff packed

I spent most of yesterday packing and got half of it done. I managed to get all of Meina's clothes and supplies (bottles, diapers, formula, medicines, blankets, toys, etc) plus gifts for the orphanage staff and other Chinese officials packed into one small bag. Now it is on to Mike and I's things. Last time we went to China in late November and were able to keep it to one bag for the two of us and one bag for Ramzie. Surely if we could do it in winter when we packed many layers we can do that again right?

Other than packing, we are getting things ready around the house (Mike has already started all of the spring outdoor stuff) and making plans for when we are gone. I am putting together a few things for Ramzie while we are gone.

I have 3 shifts this week- Weds, Friday and Sat. then I am off. So much to do and May 5th is fast approaching!

Joanie

1 comment:

  1. Will try and call you or you try and call us before you go. We're so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete