Thursday, March 11, 2010

We are getting closer !

Another good week of progress. We received our LOA on Monday and it was signed and sent back to arrive at our agency- CCAI today. Now we will start the wait for the next (and final) approval. It is called the Travel Approval. This will allow us to got to China to adopt Meina.
I am dying to get there! We have not received an update on her which is really hard. I am trying to keep busy. Actually I am doing a pretty good job of it. Today they delivered Meina's dresser so Ramzie and I will be rearranging her room this afternoon.
Ramzie is doing so well and growing like a weed. Took her to the pediatrician last week and she is 42" and 35.5 #.

She is really excited to have a sister and, so far, she isn't phased by her room being changed so drastically to accommodate her. In fact, she is a bit put off that I have the crib set up in my room right now. I explained that we will need to see how Meina transitions before we move it to their shared room.

Mike is doing well in his training right now so that is keeping him busy. We only have 6 weeks left!!!! THANK GOD.
This truly has been the hardest thing we have done in 14 years of marriage. We really enjoy each others company and being apart is so hard. On top of that, I feel very bad for him missing so many things with Ramzie. But we are so proud of him and it will be over soon enough.

Take care everyone!
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment