Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nothing new from China

Zip, Nada..... I was really hoping we would hear about TA this week so that we can make plans to travel and get everything lined up for Ramzie while we are gone. As many of you may know already, she is not going with us to China. We thought about taking her, but she really does NOT want to go. So she will be staying with Oma and Opa (my Mom and Dad) while we travel. To be honest I am very stressed about this. I cannot imagine how it will be to be apart from her for 17 days! But I know this is what we must do to travel to complete our family.

This week I have been on night shift so Ramzie has been home at night with our friend and her daughter. She is having a hard time with daddy not being home when I am working. I am so glad we only have less than 1 month before Mike is finished with his training- I know he is too.

Other than that I have been shopping, making in packing lists and getting ready for Easter.
Oh we also set up a travel blog that we will post to while we are in China. The link will be in the sidebar.


Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment