Sunday, February 28, 2010

Progress

This is Meina's Crib which I set up in my room. Ramzie contributed all of the animals/friends
on the left.
These are the shoes I have in size 2-4. Mike tells me there is another Tote up above labeled 12-18 month shoes. (I may indeed need to pull out that ladder)


This was part way through the progress.




Another of the Crib items.





Big sister "helping".






Kind of complete.
Ramzie and I got to spend the weekend with my mom and dad. It was great to see them- we had not seen them since the Christmas Break. Between that and the Olympics I have not been the most productive around here with getting things ready for Meina.
So today, I dove in. Here are some pictures of the progress so far. I spent most of the day washing clothes I had packed away. It was fun to see all the fun things. I forgot how small 12 month olds are!
I have a Dresser on order and need to go through Ramzie's Closet to fit these items in the hanging area.
I guess some of her princess dresses will need to be put in a toy bin not hung.... lol.
It feels good to be doing something- only wish I would get an update on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment